Tuesday 14 September 2010

Computers and me!!!

Well my first computer lesson was interesting, im enjoying the idea that its quite new to me but i dont want to be behind everyone in class. I think out of all my sujects il have to revise most on this. I understand system specs and what they do but not really how they work. Programing will be hard for me and I think web design even though thats ismeant to be easy. Im not the most creative person on a computer!  I think I may need to sit next to someone who is a bit more experienced and that can show me step by step what to do, but i will try my hardest to do as much as i can on my own.

1 comment:

  1. Good attitude - remember - it's my job to help you - please always ask me for any help you need - it is always a pleasure to work with students (like yourself) keen to learn....

    In the first lesson (before you joined us) we looked at the differences between ICT and Computing and wether computers are essential to computing. Michael wrote a nice summary on his blog

    ReplyDelete